Job Description and Responsibilities:
Processes orders and records partner donations. Packages orders for shipping. Provides partner support over the phone and by email. Maintains product inventory. Updates products and pricing on website.
Opportunities for expanded responsibilities are available for those with aptitude in book editing, audio/video production, and graphic art.
- High School Diploma, some college or tech school preferred.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of the Bible.
- Must be detailed and organized.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Proficient at data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication.
25-40 hours a week, negotiable.
Hourly wage is negotiable based on experience.
Paid holidays and vacation.
9610 S Garnett Rd, Broken Arrow, OK 74012